Write a five (5) pages paper in which you:
- Suggest three (3) specific change management techniques that Shimon Kornfield should have used in order to manage the morale of the team assigned to the Yad Vashem memorial site project.
- Outline the essential steps that Shimon Kornfeld could have taken in order to ensure that all team members learned of any proposed changes. Provide the rationale and justification for each step outlined.
- Assess the criticality of the timing of communication in the success of the Y ad Vashem memorial site project. Support the response with three (3) spec ific examples.
- Assume that two (2) key members of the team were replaced during the executing phase of the Yad Vashem memorial site project due to family crises. Discern actions Shimon Kornfield could take in order to establish trust and gain credibility with the remaining project participants.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-i nch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cove= r page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.